Spa Etiquette: What to Expect
Salon and Spa Policies
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time. Arriving late will shorten your treatment. Our technicians do their best to stay on schedule. Your prompt arrival is greatly appreciated!
- Spa robes, gowns and slippers are provided for clients receiving services. Locker rooms are available for more convenience to place your personal belongings.
- Please give at least 48 hours notice when cancelling a single service as a courtesy to the technician and any clients that may be on that technician’s waiting list. For multiple services, we request at least 72 hours notice.
- It is customary to leave fifteen to twenty percent gratuity for your technician in appreciation of good service. We prefer tips in cash.
- We accept cash, visa, and mastercard.
- We do require 50% deposit and offer gift certificates in any denomination. Our gift certificates do not include gratuity. They are non-refundable and not redeemable for cash. Oasis Day Spa is not responsible for lost or stolen certificates. All of our services are also available for parties including birthdays, bridal or baby showers, and appreciation events.
- SpaFinder, SpaWish, and Joy of Spa are not acceptable with any additional discounts as well as spa packages. We do not reissue Spa Finder and/or Spa Wish gift certificates and they cannot be applied to future appointments.
- Groups of 4 or more will be charged 18% gratuity
Preparing for a Massage, Facial or Body Treatment: The proper attire is exclusively determined by your comfort level. We do recommend not to wear any jewelry. We are not responsible for any loss or stolen items.
Preparing for body waxing: We use organic wax that is antibacterial and antimicrobial soy-based products liquid hair removal. Please refrain from using lotions before your appointment. Hair growth must be at least a quarter of an inch long.